You can feel less guilty about enjoying this fresh margarita. The fresh fruit gives it an excellent flavor and even helps sneak a little nutrition into your enjoyment.
- Tequila – 1 cup
- Grand Marnier or Triple Sec – 1/4 cup
- Orange – 1, peeled
- Lemon – 1, peeled
- Lime – 1, peeled
- Sugar – 5 tbsp
- Ice – 6 cups
- Place all ingredients into the container and secure lid
- Place container on base and turn on low speed
- Slowly increase speed to high
- Blend ingredients for 45 seconds until ice is well blended and has reached a slushy consistency
- Pour into salt-rimmed margarita glasses and enjoy
More great blended drink recipes at BlenderRecipes.us.