If you’re looking for a quick, easy, and healthy frozen treat, this chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream is right up your alley. With just a few ingredients and a powerful blender, you can create something delicious. The best part is, bananas can be sliced and frozen for up to a month in the freezer, so you can always have some on hand for a late-night snack.
- 2 large frozen bananas (sliced into thin rounds before frozen)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons mini vegan chocolate chips
- Combine frozen bananas, almond milk, vanilla, and peanut butter in blender
- Pulse until the mixture is smooth and resembles the consistency of soft serve ice cream
- Divide among 4 bowls and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Serve immediately.
Recipe shared by Blender Recipes